- T. Agcayazi*, K. Chatterjee*, A. Bozkurt, T. K. Ghosh (2018). Flexible Interconnects for Electronic Textiles. Adv. Mater. Technol., 1700277. doi:10.1002/admt.201700277. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1002/admt.201700277. (*equal contribution)
- Kapoor, M. McKnight, K. Chatterjee, T. Agcayazi, H. Kausche, A. Bozkurt, T. Ghosh “Toward Fully Manufacturable, Fiber Assembly-Based Concurrent Multimodal and Multifunctional Sensors for e-Textiles”, ADVANCED MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIES, 2018, 1800281. doi: 10.1002/admt.201800281
- “A novel photoresponsive soft actuator for morphing applications“, Paper: 10596-57 at the International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE) Conference on Smart Structures + Nondestructive Evaluation to be held from March 4-8, 2018 in Denver, Colorado. Authors: Ashish Kapoor, Kony Chatterjee, Tushar K. Ghosh.
- X. Fang, K. Chatterjee, A. Kapoor, T. Ghosh, “Fibers as sensors and actuators” (Accepted) in Handbook of Fibrous Materials, Vol. 2 (Ed: Jinlian Hu), Wiley-VCH Books, 2017.
- A. Kapoor, K. Chatterjee, J. Tabor, T. Ghosh “Novel Fiber Based Sensors For Prosthetic Environment Monitoring” at 2017 Carolina Science Symposium (3rd Place Poster Winner)
- A. Kapoor, K. Chatterjee, J. Tabor, T. Ghosh “Novel Fiber Based Sensors For Prosthetic Environment Monitoring” at 2017 Society for Biomaterials – Biomaterials Day (1st Place Poster Winner)
- Kapoor, A., Mcknight, M., Chatterjee, K., Agcayazi, T., Kausche, H. Soft , flexible 3D printed fibers for capacitive tactile sensing. Presented at SENSORS, IEEE 2016 Conference held in Orlando, FL, USA.